Listed below are the most common symptoms associated with cancer.
It is important to remember that many of these symptoms are not specific to cancer and could be the result of something completely different and related to a less serious condition.
1. Changes in bowel or bladder habits
2. A sore that does not heal
3. Unusual bleeding or discharge
4. Thickening or a lump in the breast or elsewhere
5. Persistent indigestion or heartburn
6. Difficulty swallowing
7. Obvious change in a wart or mole
8. Nagging cough, hoarseness
10. Unexplained aches and pains
Symptoms often related to head, neck, face, and mouth cancer.
• A mouth ulcer that does not heal and lingers longer than 3 weeks.
• White or red patches on the tongue or in the mouth.
• Frequent pain and bleeding in the mouth.
• A lump or sore that doesn’t heal.
• Persistent pain in the face, head or neck.
If you are concerned about any symptoms you are experiencing always consult your doctor or dentist who will be able to advise you.